Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Sunday, 25 July 2010

Pinky Tilda Card

I love this Tilda image and I love the colours of it also!!!  I used one of the free MME papers and a stripey one that I got free online.  I used Anita's 3D on her shoes, star and lace at the bottom of her dress and some stickle glitter on her star.  I used my trusty MS Doilly punch and I used some paper flowers that I trimmed with decorative edge scissors. I used peels offs coloured with Promarkers to match card colours. I am really pleased with this card!!!


I would like to enter this into
Stamp Something - Something Flowery Challenge
Allsorts - Baby Child Challenge
Wild Orchids - Say it With Flowers Challenge
Pollycraft Monday Challenge - Happy Birthday

13 comments:

  1. It's beautiful!! so cute! Well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww so cute - very preety colours
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Those MME papers are so pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely combo of papers, the stripey one goes so well. Beautiful card. I love that punch too, might have to treat myself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww so pretty and girly :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pink and girly is always sure to please, a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Angie, I love this Tilda x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, love pink & love the image :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. so sweet! love that Tilda and all the pink!! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamp Something! Hope to see you again soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww this is so pretty

    Thanks so much for joining in our challenge at Craftalicious

    Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww lovely card, Tilda is very cute

    thanks for taking up my challenge this week at Allsorts

    lotsalove

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, so sweet, love that little Tilda.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!