Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Wednesday 6 October 2010

Button Brooches

Well it's nearly time for me to return the UK.  Time has flown by and I've kept myself busy here and done a few crafty bits and pieces.  I've recently made some button brooches.  I think they are quite funky and have abit of a 60's look to them.  Here they are
 

Hope you like them.  I will be adding them to my Facebook shop in a few weeks when I return from the US.

12 comments:

  1. Angie they are brilliant!

    Could you save me one that most resembles the bracelet I want please? Thanks so much.

    Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie, they are amazing. I love the colour combinations.
    Can't believe it's nearly time for you to come home, it's flown by. Wow. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous, love them. Can't believe it's almost time for you to come home - looking forward to seeing all your stash you're bringing back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow they are great I love them x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW WOW and more WOW I love them, I definatly need one - can you please hurry back :-)))))
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S I really need the yellow/pink one
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. they are wonderful, how creative!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are lovely, what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh they are lovely - save me the black and orange one please chick :0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooh these are so pretty! love what you can do with buttons Angie ;) X

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are wonderful Angie. Hope you're still enjoying your travels.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi!This was a really quality post!
    I come from itlay, I was luck to find your blog in bing
    Also I learn much in your blog really thanks very much i will come every day

    ReplyDelete

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!