Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Tuesday 18 January 2011

New Sentiment Stamps

Afternoon!!

I keep seeing some lovely sentiment stamps used on cards so when I saw a link to Pink Gem Designs I popped over to have a look.  I was glad I did as they have 20% off of all of their stamps during January!!!!  I ordered them on Sunday and they arrived today so really fast service.

These are the stamps that I bought


Can't wait to try them out soon!!!


9 comments:

  1. I looked at these and resisted (just) they are gorgeous especially the stardust one. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the baby stardust one is lovely. Can't wait to see what you come up with x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I popped over and couldnt resist a little order lol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooo I have been hanging my nose over the round sentiment stamps too, might just have to have a little peek again!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooohhh lovely! I placed a wee order for a couple of sentiments too after you posted about them being on offer on MSE xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! I'm sure we'll be seeing some great new cards soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the stardust one, must resist and not look

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh love them, i will have to go and see if they have any left :O)

    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Angie they're brilliant - I really like the round special delivery one. Very cute. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!