Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Sunday 26 August 2012

Cute Little Native Indian Felt Girl



I've been busy making this super cute Native Indian Girl out of felt. She is made using a pattern from Ginger Melon who does the most fantastic designs - I want them all!!!! I've made her completely by hand and she was quite fiddley due to her size - she is just 12cms tall and fits into the palm of my hand!!!



I am really pleased with the finished result and will be making a few more of these!!!

2 comments:

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!