Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Monday 2 September 2013

Felt Gingerbread House



Oooh where does the time go!!  It's ages since I last blogged!  I've been fiddling around with felt and have made a start on Christmas decorations.  Of course as usual, I got sidetracked and end up making a little 3D gingerbread house for myself!!  I searched online and found several different ideas and then made a pattern and had a play.  It was abit fiddly and required some thought - I used cardboard on the two ends of it to reinforce and to give the house a nicer shape.  I used double thickness felt on the roof as well as I felt it needed to be abit more rigid.













Hope you like it as much as I do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!