Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Friday 10 January 2014

Pantomime

Just a quick post from me!  I recently started as a blogger for Avery UK.  In case you are not familiar with them, they do fab office products including almost every type of label that you can think of!  They have started a blog with a team of bloggers who will blog each month about various topics including business/office advice, reviews of events, restaurants and shows and lots of other interesting things.

I had a lovely first assignment - a trip to the pantomime, Cinderella which was showing over Christmas in Bristol.  If you would like to read my post on their blog about my panto experience, you can find it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!