Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Spring is in the Air!

Well, the weather has certainly been abit better although it seems to have got colder.  We even had a warm sunny day last Sunday.  I took advantage of it and dug out a lightwight summer top and went with a friend to a Caribbean Restaurant where we sat outside and drank cocktails in the sun - it was lovely to be able to do this!!  Sadly, no sun since so back to wearing my warmer clothes!!  Hopefully Spring is here now at least as lots of beautiful flowers starting to bloom.

I've not made that much recently - after the Christmas rush I seemed to burn myself out!  Anyway, I've started to slowly get myself sewing again and made some more shabby felt hearts and a cute felt bunny.


Here are some of the hearts






All available to order over at my Bumblebee's Craft Den Facebook page

Here is the felt bunny.  I think he is rather cute!  I made him totally by hand (as I do with all of my items!)



Thanks for stopping by.  I am also over on Pinterest if you fancy having a look!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!