Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Thursday 3 February 2011

Liebster Blog Award


I have been given a lovely award by Kelly, thanks Kelly!
The aim of this award is to give it to 3-5 blogs you have visited that are relatively unknown and bring them to light [not with thousands of followers already]

So here are the terms for accepting the award:

  1. create a blog post showing your award and say you accept it
  2. say who gave the award and link back to them
  3. link to 3-5 of your fave blogs and let them know about the award.

 The blogs I have chosen are:

Claire at Pootle Flumps Sewing Room
Justine at Emma Bear Forever
Sam at Corsets, Crafts and Cupcakes
Jan at Scrappy Scatty Jan


2 comments:

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!