Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Friday 3 June 2011

Union Jack Fever!!!

Following on from my Union Jack Mug and Union Jack Sock Kitties, I made some glass tiles with vintage style Union Jacks on for an order.  They really looked great on a necklace and earrings set.  I even made matching backing cards to put them on!

Here they are





Tonight I made a little Union Jack purchase for myself as well!!!  I was in T K Maxx and spotted a lovely Emma Bridgewater Travel Document Holder in a Union Jack pattern

It was a steal at only £6.99 - Here it is on the EB website at a much higher cost so very pleased with my little bargain, will be great for my next lot of travelling!!!!



3 comments:

  1. The tiles look really good with the union jack - and those tags are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Angie - those tiles rock! Love the cards you've made to present them on too.

    Your purse is a total bargain - I love TK Maxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your lovely comments on my blog, it is really appreciated! Love Annie xx

    ReplyDelete

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!