Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Friday 8 March 2013

Spring is in the air!

Time certainly flies, can't believe it has been a couple of weeks since I last bogged!!  It seems Spring is starting to make an appearance and I for one cannot wait for some improved weather and some colour in the garden!!

I've been busy making some things for Mother's Day that people have ordered.

The first was a hedgehog bag charm for a nannie for Mother's Day, in the UK Mother's Day is this coming Sunday.  I've always thought it strange though that it's not mother's Day on the same day around the world!

Anyway - here is the hedgehog bag charm


I've also been making more felt hearts which seem to be popular for Mother's Day as well!!




They look nice all ready in my box to pack up and deliver!!


I have also been playing at making some leather flowers.  I got some scraps of coloured leather the other day and cut out some flowers using a Sizzix Framelits.  I have not stuck any of it together yet but this is how it looks so far!


I'm pretty happy with how this is looking so hopefully once I stick it together and add something in the centre of it and a brooch pin on the back, I will still like it!!


Thanks for stopping by!!  Have a great weekend xx



1 comment:

  1. j'adore le petit hérisson : il est si mignon !... merci pour le partage : j'ai présenté votre idée ici : http://pinterest.com/lemondedis/accessoires-recup-custom-et-detournements/

    ReplyDelete

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!