Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Monday 22 August 2011

Rocker Card

I've finally got around to finishing the rocker card that I made using the template in my previous post! 

I really like the shape and of course the fact that it rocks when stood up.  I just need to find a 5 x 8 inch envelope for it now!

Here's my card




Do let me know if you've managed to use the template, would love to see your cards.


1 comment:

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!