Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Sunday 14 August 2011

Rocker/Wobbler Card Template

Having recently seen some lovely rocker/wobbler cards that have been made from kits I thought I'd do a template so I could make my own.

You will need to print it out and place it on the fold of you card and cut around so that it's equal both sides of the card.  You may have to resize the template to suit your own needs.

It's a very rough template but hopefully it might help someone!

Now it's up to you to embellish it as you so wish!! I'd love to see your rocker cards, you can post a link to them under this post!! I'll be posting mine up when it's finished to show you how I got on!!

Thanks for looking!


4 comments:

  1. Off to see what a rocker/wobbler card is?
    Thanks for the template

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always wanted to have a go at one of these but never go tround to it. Make it so much easier with a template, thanks so much!

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have back tracked here from your finished card thanks for posting it. The topic on MSE is 'things that move'. Why not enter?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much. I cant wait to make my first one.

    ReplyDelete

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!