Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Saturday 27 August 2011

Special Offer on Promarkers for the Bank Holiday.

Just wanted to share with you this special Bank Holiday offer that Letraset have on at the moment.



They already have a buy 6 for the price of 5 Promarkers offer on and you get a free fine nib for each pen.  Now for the Bank Holiday weekend they are giving a further 20% discount!!!  On top of that if your spend over £10 postage is free as well!!!  I just ordered 12 Promarkers and they worked out at £1.43 each and a free nib for each one!!  What a bargain!!!


For details of this offer and to order go to Letraset.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the heads-up Angie. I do like my pro-markers but I don't get much time to play with them :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!