Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Mobile Phone Case

I've got my first finished item made using the pattern and tutorial from my new Super-cute Felt book.

I made the hedgehog mobile phone case.  I used the same size as they suggested and my phone fits fine in it.  I am really pleased with how it came out and my mum thought it was so nice that I had to make her one as well!!!  I made hers slimmer as she has a much smaller, basic phone!!  This meant that I had to also resize the hedgehog!!

Here is my phone case


Cute isn't it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!