Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Thursday 10 January 2013

New Shoes and Bag!

I had some money for Christmas so thought I'd hit the shops to see if I could see anything nice.  I'd already bought some new leather shoes from Clarks online - I got Faze Fever and they were half price in the sale!! 


I love Clarks shoes, it's hard to get decent leather shoes that are well made these days but Clarks still do them!  Ok, so you pay alittle more for them but I think if you want a shoe to last and fit you well then it's worth paying extra for!!  You can get some fab bargains in their sales also!! 

A few months back I bought a slightly different design in a tobacco colour.  They reminded me of the old Clarks school shoes we used to have in the 70's - you know with the 'T' bar!!  Well these didn't have the 'T' but were similar otherwise!!!  They are such comfortable shoes and the leather is a really nice quality.

They have a sale on at the moment with some fantastic bargains - I have to stop looking as there are many more that I could easily buy!!!!  I can't wear heels so I tend to go for comfort - these 2 styles could be worn in the winter or summer so very versatile!!  I think they are pretty funky!!

I seem to have a bit of a thing for leather!!  I also love leather bags - when I was in the US a few years back my ex bought my a lovely 'Lucky Brand' bag, simple style but lovely soft leather.  I'm still using it!!  I also treated myself to a green patent leather Coach bag.  It was expensive but I got it in the Coach Outlet so much cheaper than it should have been! 

Since then TK Maxx have been my favorite place for leather bags.  They get some lovely ones in at really decent prices especially if they have been reduced again in the sale!!  I've been quite lucky and been there at the right time to snap up a few beauties!!

Here is the first on that I picked upa few months back


Then I saw this larger one that would be great for hand luggage or an overnight bag (haven't used it yet!!)






So last week when I went in, armed with my Christmas money, I saw this satchel style bag which had been reduced down to a silly price.  I've been wanting a satchel bag for a while now so was thrilled to find this one!!!  I snapped it up and added it to my collection!!




I have a few more smaller leather bags as well!!  Think I'd better stop looking at bags for a while (few years!!!) and use what I have!!

I'm sure I'm not alone in my love of good quality shoes and bags!!



1 comment:

  1. I'm with you a girl can never have too many shoes and bags! I love shoes and bags and have cupboards dedicated to them! love your buys sweetie, enjoy!

    Bee happy x

    ReplyDelete

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!