Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Another New Sock Monkey

Finally got around to making a sock monkey that I had been asked to make by a friend over on MSE.  He's a boy monkey and has felt eyes as he is for a 2 year old.

Here he is



6 comments:

  1. He's fab Angie. Love his little scarf too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hes great, love the scarf too and hes a great colour

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Angie. Love the little knitted scarf - did you knit it? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness he is sooo cute!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's fab and i think he'll be well loved by the little man .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww he is so cute!! Love the colours. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!