Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Thursday 16 December 2010

New Sock Kitty!

Well I sold my other sock kitty on Folksy the other day so decided I'd better make another one.  I finished her off today and I love her!!  I put her on my Facebook shop about an hour back and she's already been sold!!!!

Here she is



I will be making some more kittys so if anyone is interested in having one, please let me know.

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow she's gorgeous. I'm not surprised she was snapped up. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Angie she's so gorgeous!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks brilliant, I love the colour

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh she's gorgeous. Have you thought of making bigger ones and selling them as draft excluders? She would be perfect. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!