Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Monday 13 December 2010

Christmas Card!

I've finally had some time to sit and make another Christmas card using one of the aperture card blanks that was kindly sent to me by Antonia (OAP over on MSE!!)

I gave this card to my sis in law this evening so can now blog it!!!

I used some gems and Christmas shaped buttons to decorate the card and Glanour Dust on the snowflakes on the backing paper and red Stickles on bucket that the tree is in.



I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Sparkle & Shine
Kaboodle Doodles - Clean and Simple Christmas
Allsorts - Last Minute Christmas Projects



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I bet your SIL was made up with it. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I simply adore your card. The Tree is so cute. I love how you made it. The little jewels and the presents make such a lovely Christmas scene.
    Thank you for joining us at Kaboodledoodles this week and we hope to see you next time.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you have done with the card blanks,glad they could be used after "hiding" in my cupboard :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, I love the papers you used

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Angie

    Great card - I love your Glamour Dusted snowflakes - very sparkly. Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles and hope to see you again.

    Tina
    X

    ReplyDelete

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!