Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Thursday 12 August 2010

Cherry on Top Award!!

I've been sent a lovely award from Susan (AKA TomsMom), Gem (AKA Gemm85) and Jan (AKA ScattyJan)


I have to do 5 things

1) Thank the person/s who passed on the award - so thank you very much Susan, Gemma and Jan!!

2) Post the award on my blog - DONE!!!!

3) List 3 things about myself that I like
(i) I enjoy my own company and will never be bored!!!
(ii) I like to get things right and will keep on at something until I am happy with it!
(iii)I like to travel and don't mind doing it alone - I'm glad about this as I have seen many places and met a variety of lovely people.

4) Post a picture that you love
This was taken at Fishermans Wharf, San Francisco - these sea lions are fantastic and don't have a care in the world!!

5) Pass this award onto 5 people



1 comment:

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!