Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Friday 10 October 2014

Felt Pencil Toppers

The weather is starting to turn although here in the UK, I think we have been quite lucky this year as we had a nice September and although we are having rain and a few storms now, we are also getting sunshine in between.  It is getting quite chilly in the evenings though and alot of people have already started to turn their heating on!

I am in Christmas mode but not that motivated so having to push myself to make things for the Christmas Market I am co-organising.

I've been making these cute little felt pencil toppers.  They don't take too long and are ideal kids to buy at the market or for stocking fillers.  Anyway I've made a batch of them and will make some more as I am hoping they will sell well!

Here are the ones I have made already



I especially like the monster ones as the colours are bright and anything goes!!

I've also been making a start on tree decorations.  I wanted to do some felt snowflakes this year and found the perfect die by Sizzix except that is is discontinued and no one seems to want to part with it!  I can't believe that there isn't an unwanted one out there!  The die is a Sizzix snowflake die 657055 and I believe it was a Basic Grey Bigz die and it looks like this




If anyone in the UK has this and wants to sell it, please let me know!!  You can email me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or if you see it on a craft selling group on Facebook, I'd also love to hear about it!  Thanks!


Ok, that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!