Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Friday 23 April 2010

Corset Card

After seeing a card posted on MSE with a corset on it, I remembered that I had a slightly different corset template so I decided to make it quite big and decorate it and then put it onto a gatefold card.  I have not made a gatefold before so was keen to try it out!!!!  There are sequins on the corset and on the lace at the top of the card.

I am really pleased with the result, have left it blank as I feel a sentiment would spoil the card!!!

I used some polka dot card that I got at the Ally Pally from payperbox, some black lace from stash which I chopped up, ribbon, heart button and sequins from stash, polka dot backing paper d/l free from net - colour altered to match project.


11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, love the papers and colours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh wow what a beauty! Love the corset! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card. Love the corset. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh I like this card. The corset looks fab. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. The corset's a fab colour and I love the black lace at the top of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a fab card the red corset & black lace go so well together

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow thats really gorgeous, love the vivid colours :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Angie, love the corset!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've modelled it on me!! It's certoanly got loads of va va voom!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sassy, clever card.. :D Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh la la very sxy love the lace edgeing x

    ReplyDelete

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!