Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Friday 9 April 2010

My First Easel Card

Well I have been testing out my Martha Stewart Scoreboard so decided to try an easel card.  It's only a small card but I am quite pleased with it for a first attempt!!!


I'd like to enter this into my first ever challenge.  The challenge that I would like to enter this card into is Moving Along With The Times Easel Card Challenge, Pile It On Easel Card Challenge and Pollycraft Monday Challenge.

I used
Backing paper from DCWV - Flower Parade
Prima Flowers and Bitty Blossoms
Ribbon from stash
Punch - Fiskars Scallop

10 comments:

  1. well done on your first easel card, it's gorgeous! also on setting up your blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Really pretty colours.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet card! thanks for piling it on with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah this is lovely, Well Done on your first challenge card. Mmmmm word of warning.... you will now be hooked!!! LOL Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week, Hope to see you again soon, Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bright, bold and beautiful! Love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the paper, and great job!!! thanks so much for playing along with PIO.
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Angie

    Congrats on entering your 1st challenge & on creating your 1st easel card. I hope you come back again & join in with us at MAWTT x Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is fabulous.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is alovely card, I have yet to make an easel card.. you have inspired me :D Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!