Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Friday 30 April 2010

Stair Step Card

Finally able to blog this card that I made for my brother's wedding anniversary!!!

This is the first time that I have made a stair step card - the link for the tutorial was kindly posted by rainmac over on MSE and it was so easy and the finished card was very effective.

I used butterflies that were kindly sent to me by Caroline over on MSE - she has sent me 2 different design and I will be using the other ones on other cards.

I used distress ink to colour the butterflies and then added gems and wire which I curled.  I also used the distress ink to colour the Prima flowers as they were more pink than purple.

The cardstock was from Payperbox which I got at the Ally Pally and I used my MS Doily punch.


14 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card. Love the colour. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. I love the colour and the butterflys look fantastic with the wire antenae. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love it! Gorgeous colours, flowers and butteflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card!! Love the colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is fabby... I love it all, the colours, the design and the flowers and butterflies and the punched border... I could go on, but I won't :D Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love the butterflys & the colour, my fav :D Thats the card I'm using for the wedding invite cards I'm making, but I'm using the other side to you :) Thats what I'm having so much trouble finding paper to match...I will find some :D lol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow lovely card, love the steps and those butterfies are stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that's stunning :) The butterflies are gorgeous, and the colours work so well together x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful with a fabulous amount of butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous card. the colour is lovely and the butterflies are fab!xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, really stunning. Hugs Annexxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow that's gorgeous!!! I've made a stair step card blank but need to decorate it, yours is fab x

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovley card, delicate colours and theme but still very striking.

    ReplyDelete

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!