Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Monday 12 April 2010

Distress Ink and Peerless Watercolours!

Well today I was finally able to try out some of my recent purchases.

Firstly, I tried the Distress Ink that I bought yesterday at the Ally Pally - they were not cheap there but I needed a purple ink!!!  I used the blending tool and stamped the new bargain stamp I bought yesterday.  I was really pleased with the result and will be using this to put on a card soon.




Yesterday, I managed to get some cheap water pen brushes so was able to try out the Peerless Watercolours.  In case you don't know about these fab paints, they are from the US and come in the form of a pad of paper impregnated with different colours.  You then use the water brush to lift off the colour.  You can get a variety of shades from one colour so can be very subtle or bright depending on what look you want.  They are extremely easy to use, I love them!!!!!
  

4 comments:

  1. love your stamping with the distress inks, looks fab and very vintage :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the image you bought. It looks fab stamped with the distress inks.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are brill.. :D Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!