Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Friday 16 April 2010

Distress Inks

I have just received my Distress Inks order from Oyster Stamps.  I am really pleased with the fantastic service from them.  I only ordered the inks by phone yesterday afternoon and they are already with me.  They were such a bargain as there is a special offer on for just £3 each and free postage for the month of April.

2 comments:

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!