Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Tuesday 13 April 2010

Cupcake Card

I was looking at Mel Stampz - someone on MSE had kindly posted the link and saw that she also mentioned cupcakes so I used her template and altered it so that it was alot bigger. 

I scored the cake case part with my MS Scoreboard and used some papers that I bought in the US along with some pink cardboard for the card itself.  I was pleased with the way it turned out!

Here is the result




9 comments:

  1. wow I love it, looks good enough to eat! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, really tasty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a scrummy card... yumm... Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How yunmmy is that! Lovely card and the colours are super.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooohhh that's beautiful, I love the shape and the sparkles, I'd love to receive this card x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's lovely! I particularly like the appropriate words on the cupcase!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, love the colours and how it stands, hugs Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!