Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Sunday 6 February 2011

A Few More Buys!

Just thought I'd share with you a couple of things that I picked up this week whilst out and about.  On my chum Justine's blog EmmaBearForever, I saw she had picked up some lovely wooden letters making up the word 'HOME'.  I loved them and picked up a set for myself.  They were from Sainsbury's and they were priced at £6.40.  I'm going to either paint mine or decoupage them as they are abit of a yucky dirty greeny white colour!!!!


The other thing I got was from Poundland - they are made from a thick cardboard and therewere a few other colours.  I'm not sure if I will use them on cards or for decorating a box or similar.  They are lovely though so worth keeping a look out for!  Sorry I couldn't get rid of the light reflection so photo not great!!!





5 comments:

  1. Dont forget to post a pic once you have painted yours. I like mine, but there not the same colour as yours :(
    I guess its the luck of the draw. I will have to look in Poundland next week for those, need to make some eater cards soon. xx

    p.s thanks for the mention chick x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you do with the letters. Those flowers are a bargain - thanks for the heads up. Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bargains Angie. Look forward to seeing pics of your finished letters.

    ReplyDelete

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!