Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Friday 28 January 2011

Fab Spa Day!!

Yesterday, I went with my sister for a spa day at a hotel in Brockworth in Gloucestershire.  I'd bought the vouchers on one of the lastminute.com £10 spa day offers as a birthday gift for my sister.  I'd recommend these days to everyone!!!  Fantastic value for the price and a relaxing and pleasant day was had by both my sister and myself.

We had the use of a lovely pool (abit cold though!!), a steaming hot jacuzzi, steam room and sauna.  I think we could also have used the gym but we didn't bother!!!  Also included in the price was a mini pedicure or manicure.  This varies from spa to spa with the voucher offer so you'd need to check on the spa you have chosen.  I chose to have a pedicure and opted for no polish and instead I had my feet filed, nails filed and a foot massage.  It was lovely and I felt relaxed after this!!  My sister opted for the nail filing and polish and was also pleased with the result!

We also had lunch at the hotel as there was a special spa buffet for £12 extra each.  This was lovely and plenty to eat including soup and salad to start and a dessert as well!!

We swam in the pool and used the jacuzzi, steam room and sauna several times!!!  There were some really friendly people at the spa yesterday and we chatted to several of them which was lovely.  It was so nice to be able to have a proper shower afterwards with showers that had doors on them!!!!  I'm by no means prudish but I do like to be able to relax and shower privately!!!!

After the day at the spa we dcecided to drive to Stroud to visit a much talked about shop called Home Bargains!!  Over on MSE there is a whole thread on the forum dedicated to this shop and the bargains people find there!!!  We did buy a few things there and left wishing we had a branch closer to where we live!!!!

I'd recommend the £10 Spa Days to everyone!!!  Last Minute do these specials every so often and I usually find out about them on MSE.  Next time they are available I will let you know so that you all get the chance to spend a lovely relaxing day like we did!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed your treat. I'll keep an eye out for your post. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to hear you enjoyed your day. Me likey the sound of the buffet lunch!!! Was there any mint aero???? :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!