Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Monday 31 January 2011

Kanban Decoupage Card

At the Hobbycraft sale recently, I managed to pick up a Kanban decoupage sheet for just 29p.  It was fab as it had the card and the decoupage on it and you just popped it out and then made your card.  Unfortunately, they only had one there but I grabbed it as I thought it would be perfect for my niece for her 3rd birthday on 15 February.

It's nice as there is front and back decoration and it has my niece's favourite colour 'Pink' in it!!!  I've added some stickles glitter to it to give abit of sparkle and I also cut a number '3' on my bug using my new 'curls and swirls' alphabet dies which I stuck onto the disco ball.

These Kanban sheets make a really quick but nice card and if you see them in the sale, grab them!!!!

Here's the card




4 comments:

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!