Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Saturday 26 March 2011

Sock Elephant

Here is another sock elephant that I made recently.  He's for sale over on Facebook on my Bumble Bee page.

These take longer to make as the head is abit trickier to sew!!!  He's quite long as well due to his trunk size!!!


7 comments:

  1. He's fab! I looked at the book Stray Sock Sewing 2 today and was tempted, but managed to resist!.

    Have a fab weekend.
    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Angie,love the colours...Can't let my daughter see it or she'll want one she's mad on elephants...Great work..Thanks for your lovely comment and visit...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cute, I love it!

    Your swap will be in the post early next week :) thanks for your comments on my kitchen post too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this is fantastic!!! Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!