Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Saturday 12 March 2011

Wedding Card with Charm

Here is another one of the wedding cards I have been making this week

I kept it simple and and just used my Nellie Snellen hearts dies again.  This time I also used one of the plain edged ones and outlined it with a Sakura Clear Star pen.  I then hung alittle 'Love' charm on some silver thread.  The sentiment is cut using Provocraft Curls and Swirl Alphabet.



I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges

10 comments:

  1. Yet another stunner. I love that little charm it's gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card. Love the die cut hearts, and the charm - really beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is beautiful Angie, the charm looks lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card. Not seen those heart dies before, they are gorgeous and the charm really finishes it off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Angie, love the little charm and especially loving that heart die!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Angie, love the little charm x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful I love how you have done the charm

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, love the charm x

    ReplyDelete

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!