Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Friday 12 November 2010

Bah Humbug!

These are a great little stocking filler for the grumpy in your life!!!!  I got the basic idea of of Helen over at It's All Fiddle Fart and then the sizing etc from Splitcoaststampers which is a fantastic website!!!

They are in the style of mini sour cream containers (seen more in the US) or the old Calypso ice triangles we used to get in the UK - remember those!!!!  They each contain a handful of mint humbugs and are sealed up completely.

I finished them off with a label cust using Nesties Lable 1 and a bit of tea stain distress ink.

I will be taking some of these to a Christmas Fair that I am doing!!


Forgot to add that the paper that I used was free from Ikea - the bit after the tills where you go to wrap your items!!!  Lovely strong paper!!!

7 comments:

  1. These are fab, love the kraft paper and the sentiment. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, I like the way you have used the craft paper xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks great, love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the idea (I'm not keen on Christmas) and even better the MSE Kraft paper. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this looks great! thanks for the fab Ikea tip, I think a shopping trip might be in order :D lol x

    ReplyDelete

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!