Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Saturday 13 November 2010

Peg Fridge Magnets

I've been making these peg fridge magnets for a school fair that I will be doing.  I think they are quite nice and very useful. 

They have a magnet on the back of them so attach to your fridge or any other metal service and you can clip important bits of paper, coupons, appointment cards etc onto them.


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful sets, I'd certainly grab some of these, they are so useful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look lovely, a great gift

    ReplyDelete

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!