Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Friday 19 November 2010

Some New Makes for my Craft Fair

I've been busy making things for the Craft Fair that I am doing on 27 December.

I've made tree decorations which contain mint crisp chocolate and have a thread attached to them so that they can be hung from a Christmas Tree.


5 comments:

  1. They look great, hope it all goes ok at the craft fair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these although I think I would eat more than I decorated. Good luck with your Fair too. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to come to your fair, I love these little sets, what a fab gift x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm they look good enough to eat!!
    I hope you dont mind me saying but when I packaged mine I added a piece of card with tiny glue dots and stuck the chocs to it and it stopped then from sliding down.

    Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy - good luck, not that you'll need it! your stuff is fab. x

    ReplyDelete

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!