Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Sunday 28 November 2010

Winner of my Candy!!!!!!!

Many thanks to everyone that entered my Candy Givaway.  I've used Random.org to pick a winner

And the winner is

The 18th comment was made by

Yvette


Well done Yvette - can you let me know your address so thatI can send your goodies to you!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Angie, i'm looking forward to having a go at making some cards with the items, i will let you know how i get on :-)

    ReplyDelete

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!