Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Wednesday 24 November 2010

Fab new Quickutz Reindeer Die

I have been looking at this die ever since I got back from the US and had seen it a few times on ebay but it had been discontinued.


Anyhow - I found a lovely lady called Doris from Doriscardmaking who stocked this one and many others at really great prices.  She was extremely helpful in advising me what ejection foam was and how to stack my cutting pads on my Cuttlebug.  I ordered the Reindeer die along with this Santa one.



They cost me £4.99 each on a Buy it Now with 90p postage for the first item and discounted thereafter.  I've used Doris's photo's so hope she doesn't mind!

I like the fact that these come in 2 dies as it means you can use coloured paper for the different parts more easily.  I also liked the sharp crisp cut these dies gave me.  I've already cut and assembled some of the Reindeer to go on my Reindeer Poop boxes!!!

6 comments:

  1. Great link Angie. I love the reindeer but I think the Santa is my favourite. Very cute! Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just had a thought - what about little bags of cookies for Santa to go with your reindeer poop. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice idea Jaqui - wish I had abit more time to do it lol!! I could but ready made but I guess that's not the same! Would make a nice gift though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant pruchase. I have the same dies :)the reindeer was last year at the bargain price of 99p but the santa came from Doris and it was ver quick delivery. I would recommend her too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the reindeer die, I'm very tempted!xx

    ReplyDelete

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!