Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Saturday 13 November 2010

Cuttlebugging and Felt Hair Clips

Today I decided to see what other things I could cut with my Cuttlebug and I was very pleased with the way that it cut felt.  I used a Nestabilities die in it as they seem sharper than others and it gave a very sharp cut on the felt.  I also tried it on thin cotton fabric and it worked on this too - though not as good as on the felt as there were a few threads that I had to snip with scissors that the die hadn't cut through.  Still - overall was very pleased and made some felt hair clips which I may also pack up and sell at the fair!


What do you think of them??

7 comments:

  1. I think they are fab - shame I'm a bit too old to wear slides in my hair. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look lovely, I'm sure they will sell very well

    ReplyDelete
  3. О! Merci, bon travail! Ce fut le stuff, je devais avoir.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for first aid for a heart attack and your post looks very interesting for me..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice info ;) Thx for you’r time… ;)

    ReplyDelete

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!