Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Friday 19 November 2010

More Magnetic Fridge Pegs

I've made a few more packs of magnetic fridge pegs - this time the colour scheme is Red.  These are my favs!!
I've added a co-ordinating flower to the packet to jazz it up a bit!



5 comments:

  1. Angie these are fab! How did you make them? Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute, I love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous, Love the bright colour. Rainmac made me one last year and I use it everyday, they are so useful xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these, so bright and make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’ve meant to post about something like this on my webpage and you gave me an idea. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!