Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Friday 5 November 2010

Birthday Cake!!!!!

My sister baked my dad a lovely birthday cake which I wanted to share with you all.  It's the first cake she has decorated with fondant shaped items and as my dad enjoys his allotment she decided to go for that theme and made fondant vegetables.

I think she did a brilliant job at making the fondant vegetables and the finished cake looked fab and tasted lovely.

Here it is


10 comments:

  1. What a fantastic cake - I love the veggies. Please tell your sis it's amazing. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow you are a talented family that cake is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a lovely cake, she should do this for a living - very professional. Well done to her x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! Love the veggies and the garden fence. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic cake. The carrots and potatoes are so life like. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cake, they look very real!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Angie your sister did a fabulous job of the cake, the veggies look gorgeous
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Angie your sister did a fabulous job of the cake, the veggies look gorgeous
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow absolutly brilliant - you are a talented family!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!