Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Wednesday 24 November 2010

Coaster Calendars

Mini calendars are another thing that I had bought with the intention of putting them on kitchen organisers but as I am no longer making them had several to spare! My dad had brought home a pile of new beermats the other day so I had a look around on Youtube and found a few ideas on there and made a coaster fridge magnet with the calendar on the coaster. Very quick and easy but they look quite sweet! Again - lots of ideas for this on Youtube so take your pick!







2 comments:

  1. Great little calendars, what a lovely gift

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. You're doing really well with your craft fair makes - you go girl! Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!