Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Monday 8 November 2010

New Flannel Reindeers

I've been making some Flannel Reindeers for a school fair that I am going to -  I made these last year as well and they were quite popular.  I need to get more flannels as I only had 6!  For anyone not familiar with these they are made from a flannel/wash cloth and have a bar of soap inside.  They make a nice novelty stocking filler.

Here's 2 that I made earlier!!!  The eyes on the right one are perfectly straight, it's just the angle that I photographed them trying to get the best light!!

UPDATE - Here my tutorial for flannel reindeers.

12 comments:

  1. Aww how cute are these? Good luck with the fair. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, they look really good

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they are sooo gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely make ~ Is there no end to your talents? Well done chick.

    Expect a knock on the door from the postie in the very near future ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angie these look really sweet :) X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute, love how you have tied tinsel round them

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab reindeer soaps. Love them they look great with the tinsel xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. .... and those reindeers are still as cute in 2014!!! thanks for the lovely idea. Joëlle

    ReplyDelete

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!