Bumble Bee's Craft Den

I enjoy crafting and like to try my hand at different things. If there is anything that you see on here that you would like made, please feel free to contact me bumblebeescraftden@gmail.com or by going to my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/bumblebeescraftden. You can post on the wall or send me a message there. I appreciate any comments that people leave so please feel free to comment!!!

Friday 26 November 2010

Blog Candy Reminder

Hiya - just a reminder to all of my followers or would be followers that my blog candy givaway closes on Sunday evening.

There's still time to enter it by becoming a follower if you aren't already one and posting about my candy in your blog sidebar.  Would be great but not compulsory if you joined my Facebook group as well.  Lots of great ideas for Christmas gifts in my shop which is attached to the group.

Many thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Found this post interesting??? I'd love to read your comments!!!